Friday, June 26, 2009

Teaching: Path To succes

Assalamualaikum


I have been in Shah Alam for 5 days. Course attending. A very attractive and valuable course. I learn or at some distance, revising my knowledge of teaching methods. For I have not any formal program regarding teaching, specific course. What I have before, is more general method. And this one is focusing on my subject.

I really learn something. I need too refresh my style of teaching. This course has done it role effectively. The facilitators have worked on their best to meet the objective. The notes and lectures given may offer some ideas to prepare a living, joyfulness and effective class.

I appreciate the efforts taken by Arabic Unit of ALS in UiTM for organizing this wonderful course. My tens cents to fellow organizers!!!!

Wassalam.

No comments: