Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sabah`09


السلام عليكم


Time goes too fast. When the first day of classes get started, I felt like no stop infront. But, unexpectedly everything changes over night. Classes were directed to be closed. All students were required to leave the place.


This situation has been happening when I were in Sabah. (Maybe my tactic to stop this running time). First time be informed by this, I`m really not shocked. The day I were in my way to airport, I got rough picture what the situatuion is to be happened.


My days in Sabah were colourful as well. I met some of friends. I got some new networks to work on. I know my future should be ready to penetrate any of challenges. I must be alert all the time.
The pic above: Roasted Fish in Kota Kinabalu,Very cheap and affordable

No comments: