Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A.S.K

الســــــــــــــــــــــلام عليكـــم
It was about two months have gone. The very spinning time we are in it's circle. Slowly but very firm, the new door for a coming semester has surfaced before all of us. Yet, my table is still needed to be filled with my 'actual activities'.
I`m sure either giving the time passing me or pretending not to notice anything concerning my daily in and out, I still have to stick on my objective. No matters what conditions are, my priority of longtitude plan must stay on the right path.
By the next week, I will be attending five days workshop in Shah Alam. What I expect to do is bringing along my "ongoing works" and get it touched frequently when the time comes. I probably do not allow myself tearing for not enough time like mourning by some people nowdays.
I must look foward to tie my inner instinct for my dreaming "climate" of life. To date, I realise that to change, you need to ask for it.
Wassalam

No comments: