Thursday, February 19, 2009

The found facebook

السلام عليكم
I `m finally informed by my friend a new facebook, must read facebook. (http://ms-my.facebook.com/pages/Khazan-Che-Mat/50709395114). I believe this will give a chance to enhance my skill in writing. For I knew, I will participate in giving comments, arguments, discussions and so forth.
My first glance at the page, especially in comments section..more on political perception. And this of course not totally good and healthy floor. I`m thinking to open the space for discussion on how to help, develope, guide and build the next generation. Any plans or strategies should be proposed in order to make any objectives become possible.
I wish the facebook, I`m glaring at now will become instrument to communicate and interact with public, without inteference of politic agendas or conflict of interests.
May God bless all of Us.

No comments: