Sunday, February 15, 2009

- -- / ( ) = correction

السلام عليكم
Yesterday, I went to KT for appointment with my main supervisor. I need to look into my draf again. Some minor errors have been detected by his eyes. We accounted the number of pages, they were around 30 pages.
I was firmly determined to complete these corrections. Yes, my friend was ready to give me, his hand. I found his helpful hand to make my corrections appear. I felt very relief to this point.
When the clock showed around 3.00 p.m, I was trying to meet any shop for adjusting my draf. Unluckily, no one was ready to accept my offer. So by 4.00 p.m, I called back my supervisor to inform the situation.
When I arrived at Dungun, I directly went to my friend`s stationary. It was still opening. So my job was going to settle. The repair of the draf will be soon done by today. I will make a call to confirmation. (The payment for thesis examination is cost RM 1K has been paid).
My regards

No comments: