Wednesday, April 1, 2009

kjjhgmmtuuh

ASSALAMUALAIKUM
On March, I was having no chance to write at my blog. Every thing passed too fast. I just cough up any task to be end up by that month. I got already my new projects. One was from private company- related to my expertise in translation- and some more was as editor for Malay-Arab entries for DBP project. I wish all these projects and up coming projects to be under my availability.

Other thing that never surprise me was the process of my thesis submission. I found out there are still millstone before they reach the targeted person. I believed it was my responsibilities to act as soon as possible.

When I was writing this article, I`m waiting for my supervisor. I needed to collect a form from him. Yet, this form for sure was still not complete. One of committee members had transferred to other university. If the time will come wrong, my turn will late. When I will get the approval is in dust.

No comments: