Sunday, January 17, 2010

Viva 1

الســـــــــــــــــــــــــلام عليكم

The day I`m waiting for so long was coming yesterday, 9 a.m, 11 of January 2010. The prompt preparation was well organized for most notes and related items were a camera ready. Just some elaboration and detail explanation should be well delivered.

As I entered office where close to viva’s room, I met my external supervisor, who was my guru for many aspects in academic journey. He just nicely talked to me. As usual when we met at the conferences and seminars. There were five members of the committee for this oral examination.

It was the normal practices as just told by some friends. I went through the presentation and Q&A sessions in cheerful manners. Like friends tea party. The chair person was my senior in high school.

It took about two hours (for it started at 9. 35 P.M to 10. 45) when the sessions come into the end. My presentation took around 15 minutes. The rest laid on correction and some advices as an academician. Shortly after a round table final question, I was asked to be out from the room.

Less than ten minutes, I was in again and all congratulated me for the viva result. They agreed to award me “Dr.” for that stage. The word I was waiting about three years. Now my dream is too close. With minor corrections, I need to resubmit the thesis for more two meeting to validate my Ph.Ds awards.

After taking some instructions and guide for the next process, I drove to Dungun for my class.

Oh Allah, thanks for your help and bless!

No comments: