Sunday, December 20, 2009

What shape your personality?

السـلام عليكم

The end of hijri year just passed by. Here and there people were talking about new determination. Which after all, we can conclude in one phrase "the best" for the new year. As among muslim there were individuals taking their "hajj" for that year will find a new page of their planning in coming life.

My situation is still the same. Nothing keeps changing even the new hijri just arrived. I didn't listen to any good news of my thesis 's progress. I dare to say, this feeling the only one who can share was an ex-student of PhD. Not all of them. Might be 5 % of them had overcome this situation.

Can any of you imagine, 10 months waiting for the report, the only one left...even the rest of the examiners had submitted the report less than three months... the remain is the only one. How can you make a person for this 10 months waiting in vain? Since this entry was submitted no sign appeared to be a guide for the actual result.

To Allah I submit all my hope and patient. I should learn something (s) from this case...and on 29 0f Disember 2009, I will again pay for my registration..

No comments: