Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Speech

Assalamualaikum wrbth

End of Ramadhan is approaching...very colourful experience we went through. I do memorize very sweet ocassion regarding this blog. Since it was firstly published at early Ramadhan 2010. My fellow, Mede was responsible to fetch me in this activy.

Next thursday, 14 of august 2012, I will be responsible to deliver short speech (tazkirah) short after zohor's solat at Pusat Hidayah. Giving speech is a tough task. If given any choice, I prefer to write rather than speech delivering. However, giving speech was tradition of prophets and scholar.

Looking at that point, there is no escape from giving a speech to the audience. Besides it was  very an effective communication. We call this direct communication, face to face.

So, I have to make myself enjoyble to give a speech...any time needed...try your best!!!

salam.

No comments: