Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hi!

السلام عليكم
It was a long period to ignore this page. However this is a normal practice among alone ranger blogger like me. Since ramadhan, as my lastest post to this blog, I didn’t have any idea what to share. Therefore, I took a long leave to write, even for my academic works. Do you know why?
I have spent a lot of my time to come up with academic articles which will go for publication. High level of writing as they told me. Journal publication. Where I never dream to publish there even 5 years more I go through. Fortunately, I met a right person, in the right time. He has inspired me to publish in international journal. So, my first article got published in one international journal. In November 2009.
Later, I started my journey to explore a secret of journal’s world. Luckily, I learnt something. How to play and win in this domain. One day, maybe I will share my little experience for the sake of dakwah in writing and expanding knowledge.

Cheers!
Salam aidiladha

No comments: